Sunday, January 8, 2012

DIY Christmas - Monogram Art

Bartley Christmas 2011 was a homemade Christmas -- no store-bought gifts. Are you ready to see some fun DIY projects? Over the next few posts I'll share everything we gave and received.


For Jaz & Jose Carlos, I made some easy monogram artwork with some things I had laying around...
It worked out perfectly, since I had some extra picture frames left from an Ikea frame-hoarding binge over the summer. :)


Here's what you'll need:
- Picture frame, shadowbox preferred
- Exacto knife
- Pencil
- Ruler
- Glue stick
- Paper: scrapbook paper, cardstock, and colored paper


Find the full tutorial at House Stuff Works, my house/crafty blog. :) You'll find my other DIY projects there too!

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...