Thursday, April 28, 2011

Family Photo - Spring 2011

I was dead set on writing more about our Boston trip, but this was too good to pass up.

For my mom's birthday my sister and I went halfsies on a really awesome gift (which I will not mention here until after her birthday). Rather than a typical Hallmark card, we decided it'd be more fun to take a family photo and send instead. When we're home in Cleveland for Christmas or to visit, we usually spend our days scrubbing around in sweatpants and sweatshirts, so this should go to prove that we "clean up good"! This was taken right before we left for Easter dinner. Todd was surprisingly very well-behaved! It only took us 5 or 6 shots to get this together. The play-by-play:

1) Are we centered?   ...Good boy, Todd...


2) Then Ben chopped off his head with super-zoom.

3) "Is our house crooked? Our house is crooked!" (It actually is somewhat crooked to Ben's chagrin)

4) "Ok, now I wanna hold him!"

5) Now, I want to hold you! ...Todd, quit squirming!


Here is the final product, with a little Photoshop magic to remove the ceiling fan reflection -- and fix our crooked house!


Everyone throws out the cards people send 'em. Maybe this year our "card" will motivate my mom not to pitch me. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...